Convent of the Holy Name

 

Convent of the Holy Name


Ranelagh Road, Malvern Link

Chapel designed by Bucknall and Comper in 1891-3, within community buildings.  The premises were sold by the order and subsequently purchased by a Christian Evangelical organisation, but are now awaiting a new owner who is seeking planning permission to develop the site.

References and some further sources:
Brooks, Alan, and Nikolaus Pevsner. Buildings of England: Worcestershire  (2007)
Hannam, Una C., Portrait of a Community: The Story of the Community of the Holy Name, Malvern (1972)