Droitwich Methodist Church

 

Droitwich Methodist Church, Worcester Road.


A brick building of 1937/38 by G.R. Acton. Enlarged 1962.
Droitwich_methodist_exteriorDroitwich_methodist_interior

Former Wesleyan Chapel in the Town Centre.


Built in 1866 by John Smith, rebuilt in 1887. Now a community hall.


Droitwich Former Wesleyan March 2014

Former chapel, March 2014.

References:   Details of this book can be found on the Bibliography Page.
Brooks, Alan and Nikolaus Pevsner.  Buildings of England:  Worcestershire,  2007. 

Droitwich Spa Methodist Church.

Return to Droitwich Main Page.

Please click on red text for a link.  External websites will open in a new window.                    Page updated June 2014.